Broccoli with Canned Apple Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar
- 33/100 cup(s) Honey Mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Black Pepper
- 4 pound(s) Chopped broccoli florets Steamed aldente and chilled
- 2 pound(s) canned apple slices Diced
- 3/4 cup(s) Sweet Onion Minced
- 1. Combine Sugar, Vinegar, Mustard, Oil, Pepper.
- 2. Toss Steamed & Chilled Broccoli, Apple, Onion together in large bowl. Add wet mixture and stir to coat dry ingredients.
- 3. Cover and chill overnight
- 4. Toss and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nevets and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note