Broccoli with Balsamic Vinaigrette
From America's Test Kitchen
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) broccoli florets and trimmed stem
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 4 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil minced
- 1 whole(s) small shallot minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave until tender, about 4 minutes; drain. In another bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar to garlic. Season with S&P. Toss with broccoli.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables