Broccoli with Balsamic Butter
Yield: 8 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 3 pounds broccoli, cut into large florets
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into 1/2
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli florets in a steamer basket over boiling water, and cook 7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, bring vinegar and shallots to a boil; reduce heat, simmer 7 minutes or until vinegar is almost absorbed. Remove from heat; add butter, a few pieces at a time, stirring constantly with a wire whisk until butter melts and sauce thickens. Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss with steamed broccoli.
- Fix it Faster: Buy broccoli crowns to save a step in the kitchen.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables