Broccoli Turkey Roll-Ups
A microwave and six ingredients are all that is needed to fix this quick-and-easy main dish. Garnish with a dollop of light salad dressing and sliced pimiento. From Mary Beth Jordan: Collinsville, Virginia. Recipe published as Broccoli Turkey Roll-Ups in Quick Cooking July/August 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 9-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 8 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 8 thick slice(s) deli smoked turkey breast
- • Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and onions. Place a cheese slice on each turkey slice; spread with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture. Top with broccoli spears. Set remaining mayonnaise mixture aside.
- • Roll turkey up and place seam side down in a greased microwave-safe 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note