Broccoli Tuna Roll-Ups
For a family-pleasing main dish that's on the lighter side, consider these cheesy tortilla wraps. They're a fun and tasty alternative to the usual tuna casserole. From Mary Wilhelm: Sparta, Wisconsin. Recipe published as Broccoli Tuna Roll-Ups in Country Woman January/February 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 5-ounce can(s) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2/3 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced almonds, divided
- 6 7-inch flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- • In a small bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside. Combine the tuna, broccoli, 1/3 cup cheese and 3 tablespoons almonds. Stir in half of the soup mixture.
- • Spoon filling down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour remaining soup mixture over top; sprinkle with tomato.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and almonds. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note