Broccoli Tuna Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) whole wheat egg noodle pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 6.4 ounce(s) albacore tuna, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a shallow 3-qt. or 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch, milk and seasonings until smooth; stir into pan. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese until melted; stir in broccoli and tuna.
- Spoon over noodles; mix well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake, covered, 45 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Tuna Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes