Broccoli Supreme Pizza
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Broccoli Supreme
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 (6-ounce) package finely shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cut sweet onion in half, and cut into thin slices.
- Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
- Spread Broccoli Supreme over bread shell. Sprinkle with half of cheese; top with cooked onion, chicken, and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top pizza with basil.
- Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Salad Creations with Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Romano Cheeses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers