- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup Broccoli Supreme
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread shell
- 1 (6-ounce) package finely shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Cut sweet onion in half, and cut into thin slices.
Sauté onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Spread Broccoli Supreme over bread shell. Sprinkle with half of cheese; top with cooked onion, chicken, and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and top pizza with basil.
Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Salad Creations with Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Romano Cheeses.