Broccoli Strawberry Salad
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 8 ounce(s) Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 cup(s) fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli and cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Gently stir in strawberries; sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note