Pretty presentation, but lacking in flavor.
Grate the lemon rind for Lemon-Garlic Toast before squeezing the juice for this recipe.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine broccoli slaw, squash, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Add half of mayonnaise mixture (about 1/4 cup), tossing to coat. Cover and chill both slaw mixture and remaining mayonnaise mixture at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Drain slaw mixture, just before serving, discarding excess liquid; return to bowl. Add reserved half of mayonnaise mixture and pecans, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note