Pretty presentation, but lacking in flavor.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Combine broccoli slaw, squash, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Add half of mayonnaise mixture (about 1/4 cup), tossing to coat. Cover and chill both slaw mixture and remaining mayonnaise mixture at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Drain slaw mixture, just before serving, discarding excess liquid; return to bowl. Add reserved half of mayonnaise mixture and pecans, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This