- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (10 3/4-oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 36 round buttery crackers, crushed
How to Make It
Stir together first 10 ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with crushed crackers.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ritz crackers.