- 1 bunch(es) broccoli (1#)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter/ margarine (melted)
- 2 stalk(s) celery with leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1 cup(s) millk
- 3 cube(s) vegi bouillon (dissolved in 3 c. water)
- Gently cook celery andonion in butter until wilted. Trim tough stem ends off broccoli and cut into small pieces. Add to pot along with begi broth, s, p. Bring to a boil, cover and cook over med. heat until broccoli is tender (20 min.) Puree in blender. Return to pot, stir in milk and heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harrietdorf0214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
broccoli Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews