Broccoli and Smoked Turkey Focaccia Sandwiches
Photo: Karry Hosford
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 14.3g
- Carbohydrate: 34.4g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 864mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) round focaccia loaf
- Steam broccoli, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- While the broccoli cooks, combine cream cheese, dressing, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Combine broccoli, cream cheese mixture, turkey, and bell peppers in a medium nonstick skillet; cook turkey mixture over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Preheat broiler.
- Slice focaccia in half horizontally; place halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until toasted. Spread turkey mixture evenly over bottom half of focaccia; top with remaining focaccia half. Cut into 4 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This