- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) round focaccia loaf
- calories 256
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 7 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- monofat 1.1 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 14.3 g
- carbohydrate 34.4 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 27 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 864 mg
- calcium 38 mg
How to Make It
Steam broccoli, covered, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
While the broccoli cooks, combine cream cheese, dressing, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
Combine broccoli, cream cheese mixture, turkey, and bell peppers in a medium nonstick skillet; cook turkey mixture over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Slice focaccia in half horizontally; place halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until toasted. Spread turkey mixture evenly over bottom half of focaccia; top with remaining focaccia half. Cut into 4 wedges.