We love using broccoli slaw & I was tickled to come across this version (instead of a vinegar based one). Nuked the bacon (for ease), & subbed craisins. This will be a regular in our house. I will say that the dressing comes a little thick, so I will probably thin with more cider next time.
Broccoli Slaw Salad
What's not to like in a slaw that is the perfect combination of sweet and salty, crisp and creamy? Instead of cabbage, we've used broccoli slaw, which is shredded broccoli stalks.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Carbohydrate: 16.8g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 323mg
- Calories from fat: 49%
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Calcium: 45mg
- 4 center-cut bacon slices
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble and set aside.
- . Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add broccoli slaw, onion, and raisins; toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with bacon and pecans before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note