Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) shallots minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) Colmans mustard
- 10 ounce(s) bag broccoli slaw
- coarse salt
- Combine orange juice, vinegar and shallots in a bowl. Add good pinch of salt. Let stand 5 to 20 minutes, as long as you can. Whisk in sesame oil,ginger and mustard. Taste and adjust seasonings. Add broccoli slaw to bowl, toss to combine. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note