Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bags preshredded broccoli slaw (u can find it near the bagged ready to eat broccoli and cauliflower)
- 2 packages ramen noodles- I usually use a chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Put almonds on microwave safe plate and spread out. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes to "toast," stopping to stir almonds up a couple times to keep from burning. Set aside to cool
- Crunch up ramen noodles inside the bags. Open and set aside seasoning packets.
- Whisk vegetable oil, vinegar, and white sugar together in a large bowl. Add ramen noodle seasoning and stir.
- Add broccoli slaw, ramen noodles, onions, sunflower seeds, and almonds to bowl and mix all together. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Mix up again before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lillieofthevaly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Slaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads