Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 package(s) ramen noodles, chicken or oriental flavor
- 1 envelope(s) seasoning mix from noodles
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar or splenda
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- Crush ramen noodles. Add slaw, crushed noodles, sunflower seeds together in bowl. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over slaw mixture. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EllenM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note