I serve this often in the fall and winter. It is perfect for the season and a crowd-pleaser. I'm usually asked for the recipe. Incidentally, I use sweet vidalia onion dressing as the poppy seed is too sweet for my taste. Ken's makes a low fat version vidalia dressing. I also use mandarin oranges instead of regular oranges - neater, easier. I use fresh, but canned would work also.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli slaw
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 cup Vidalia onion or poppy seed dressing
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Toasted chopped pecans (optional)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Top with chopped pecans, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This