This was beyond delicious! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It makes more than enough for four!
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) fettuccine
- 1 pound(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- • Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; cook until heated through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note