This was beyond delicious! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It makes more than enough for four!
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo
Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) fettuccine
- 1 pound(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash pepper
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
- • Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; cook until heated through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note