- 1 16-ounce packages fettuccine
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 8-ounce packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
How to Make It
• Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
• Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; cook until heated through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.