Broccoli and Sausage Focaccia
Yield: 6 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.73
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 669mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces sweet Italian turkey or pork sausage, casings removed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (13.2 oz.) tube Italian bread dough
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, thawed or cooked, patted dry
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil on medium-high heat. Cook sausage, stirring and breaking apart, until crumbled, about 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a plate. Put 1 Tbsp. oil and onion in skillet; cook on medium heat, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add to sausage and let cool.
- Lower oven rack to bottom; preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil; sprinkle with a little cornmeal or flour. Unroll dough onto pan without stretching. Sprinkle on 1 Tbsp. Parmesan. Spread sausage, onion and broccoli on top, pressing down slightly. Sprinkle remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan on top.
- Bake until nicely browned on edges and cooked through, about 30 minutes. Cut into rectangles and serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note