Broccoli Sausage Breakfast Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- • In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Add 1 in. of water and broccoli to a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- • In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer with sausage, cheese and broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Pour over broccoli.
- • Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note