Broccoli Sausage Breakfast Bake
Tasty recipe that helps promote the pork industry. Recipe published in Country Extra September 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- • In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. Add 1 in. of water and broccoli to a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- • In a greased 9-in. pie plate, layer with sausage, cheese and broccoli. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Pour over broccoli.
- • Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note