- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups chopped fresh broccoli (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Gala apple (1 large apple)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
How to Make It
Heat pine nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
Whisk together blue cheese crumbles and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, apple, and cherries, gently tossing to coat. Cover and chill 2 to 8 hours; stir in toasted pine nuts just before serving.