Broccoli Salad with Bacon Jam
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 12 ounce(s) fresh Mann's Broccoli Slaw or Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) HEB bacon chutney
- 1. Combine dressing ingredients (mayonnaise and bacon chutney) in a small bowl and set aside. Prepare bacon (cook and dice).
- 2. Cut broccoli into small pieces or chop coarsely. Toss broccoli,bacon,cheddar,onion,and sunflower kernels into large bowl.
- 3. Add dressing and toss to coat. If time allows, chill 1-2 hourse before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Salad with Bacon Jam Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes