Made this dip for New Years and everyone loved it. It was very easy to make. Good to let it sit overnight and eat the next day.
Broccoli Salad Dip
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 thick bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1. Remove and discard large leaves and tough ends of stalks from broccoli. Peel and coarsely chop stems; coarsely chop florets.
- 2. Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add broccoli; pulse 12 to 15 times or until finely chopped. Fold bacon and remaining ingredients into cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately, or chill up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This