- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 thick bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
How to Make It
Remove and discard large leaves and tough ends of stalks from broccoli. Peel and coarsely chop stems; coarsely chop florets.
Process cream cheese and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add broccoli; pulse 12 to 15 times or until finely chopped. Fold bacon and remaining ingredients into cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately, or chill up to 3 days.