Broccoli Salad (bacon and cheese)
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 3/4 cup(s) cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup(s) cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 can(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, onion, cheese and bacon. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note