Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Red onion Diced
- 12 slice(s) Bacon Cut up and fried crisp
- 1 whole(s) Tomato Cut in pieces
- 1 cup(s) Mayonaise
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar (or less)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cider Vinegar
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli (2 lb bag) Cut up to bite size
- 1) Combine Broccoli and next 4 ingredients in a bowel.
- 2) Make dressing by mixing mayonnaise, sugar & cider vinegar in a small bowel.
- 3) Combine Salad and dressing just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes