Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower Seeds
- 1 Red onion Diced
- 12 slice(s) Bacon Cut up and fried crisp
- 1 whole(s) Tomato Cut in pieces
- 1 cup(s) Mayonaise
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar (or less)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cider Vinegar
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli (2 lb bag) Cut up to bite size
- 1) Combine Broccoli and next 4 ingredients in a bowel.
- 2) Make dressing by mixing mayonnaise, sugar & cider vinegar in a small bowel.
- 3) Combine Salad and dressing just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note