Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 red onions medium
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 8 strip(s) bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup(s) craisins
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise light
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, onion, and grated cheese. Then add in bacon pieces, sunflower seeds, and craisins. Put in refrigerator while making the salad dressing below.
- Mix well to dissolve sugar. Chill dressing for at least one hour before tossing with the salad. (You don't need to wait one hour, but the flavors combine better if you do.) Then pour dressing over broccoli salad and stir to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads