Community Recipe from
- 1 large bunch broccolli, uncooked, broken into florets
- 1 medium onion1 chopped fine
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 6 slice(s) bacon, cooked crisp and crushed
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- Pour over broccolli mixture and let stand at least 1 hour before serving. Doesn't keep to long, so don't make to far ahead.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads