Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) broccoli
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup (1-inch-thick) slices red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 center cut bacon slice, cooked and crumbled (drained)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine vinegar, sugar, and oil in small bowl, stirring with whisk to combine. Pour vinegar mixture over broccoli mixture; toss gently to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKP220 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers