Community Recipe from
- 2 bunch(es) broccoli chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- 1 small pkg bacon bits
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- Once you have chopped the broccoli, put it in a medium bowl. Add the onion, Mozzarella cheese and bacon bits. In a small bowl, mix the vinegar with the mayonaise until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour over the broccoli, toss until thorougly mixed. Chill before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note