Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Broccoli Florets cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Red or Black Seedless Grapes halved
- 1 cup(s) Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup(s) Cider Vinegar
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) Sugar Based on desired sweetness)
- Toss first five ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together and toss dressing with salad. Use only enough to moisten ingredients.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving. Best if refrigerated overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickisrecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables