Broccoli Rotini Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 374
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 6.5g
- Protein: 19.1g
- Carbohydrate: 49.4g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 844mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Calcium: 428mg
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini (corkscrew pasta)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Cook 7 minutes or until "al dente"; add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain well.
- Combine Cheddar cheese and next 7 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
- Return pasta to pan; add cheese mixture, stirring gently.
- Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles