- 8 ounces uncooked rotini (corkscrew pasta)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4-ounce) jar sliced pimiento, drained
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 374
- fat 11.5 g
- satfat 6.5 g
- protein 19.1 g
- carbohydrate 49.4 g
- cholesterol 33 mg
- iron 2.7 mg
- sodium 844 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 3.8 g
- calcium 428 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Cook 7 minutes or until "al dente"; add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain well.
Combine Cheddar cheese and next 7 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Return pasta to pan; add cheese mixture, stirring gently.
Cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.