Broccoli Romano Pasta
This comforting pasta dish is so easy to put together when time is tight. Try Pecorino Romano cheese for a new flavor sensation or toss in some frozen peas to add extra nutrition. From Geri Distefano: Nepean, Ontario. Recipe published in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) bow tie pasta
- 6 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Romano cheese
- • Cook pasta according to package directions.
- • Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute broccoli and green onions in oil for 3 minutes. Stir in the water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- • Drain pasta and add to broccoli mixture; toss with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note