Just three ingredients are needed to make this recipe. Broccoli spears and American cheese are wrapped in convenient crescent roll dough to create the savory baked bites. From Taste of Home Test Kitchen: Greendale, Wisconsin. Serving Accompaniments: Tuna-Stuffed Tomatoes and Mousse-Topped Pound Cake. Recipe published in Quick Cooking May/June 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 4-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 slice(s) American cheese, quartered
- 4 frozen broccoli spears, thawed and patted dry
- • Separate crescent dough into four triangles. Place a piece of cheese and a broccoli spear along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up dough.
- • Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note