Broccoli Rice Casserole
This side dish is especially good with poultry. Recipe published in Country February/March 2008.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried minced onion
- 2 cup(s) uncooked instant rice
- 1 16-ounce package(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 8-ounce jar(s) process cheese sauce
- • In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter and onion to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- • Stir in the broccoli, soup and cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note