Broccoli Rabe with Italian Sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Broccoli Rabe trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 5 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 1 pound(s) spicy italian sausage
- Cook the broccoli rabe in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, and garlic to pan; sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add spicy italian sausage and break up. Saute until browned.
- Add broccoli rabe and 1/2 teaspoon salt to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until heated, stirring frequently
- Serve with crusty bread
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Rabe with Italian Sausage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes