- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 ball (1 lb.) whole-wheat pizza dough
- 4 ounces broccoli rabe, cut into 1 1/2-in. pieces
- About 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- calories 265
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- protein 13 g
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- fiber 5.7 g
- sodium 350 mg
- cholesterol 4.2 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Heat a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-low heat. Add 1 tbsp. oil and brush all over pan.
Press dough with your hands, working on a floured surface, into a 13-in. round. Press into frying pan so it comes up sides slightly. Cook until golden on bottom, 5 minutes. Slide onto a plate.
Add remaining oil to pan along with the vegetables, salt, and chile. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until peppers begin to brown. Transfer to a plate.
Invert dough back into pan, golden side up, and press down into pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella, leaving a border around edge. Scatter vegetables over cheese and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
Bake pizza in pan until crust is crisp, about 15 minutes. Cut into wedges.