- 1 pound broccoli rabe (rapini)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- calories 71
- fat 3.2 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- sodium 251 mg
How to Make It
Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add peanut oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add crushed red pepper and garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli rabe to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in salt and black pepper.
Gently toss sautéed rabe in soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.