Broccoli Rabe & Garlic Pasta for 2
A quick entrée with few ingredients: the garlic flavored oil makes the rapini less bitter; toasted garlic adds flavor. From Mary Ann Lee: Clifton Park, New York. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) uncooked linguine
- 8 ounce(s) broccoli rabe
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- • Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, trim 1/2 in. from broccoli rabe stems; discard any coarse or damaged leaves. Rinse broccoli rabe in cold water and cut into 2-in. pieces; set aside.
- • In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Add the broccoli rabe, salt, pepper, pepper flakes and 1/2 cup broth. Bring to a boil.
- • Reduce heat; cover and cook for 3-5 minutes or until broccoli rabe is tender. Drain linguine; add to the pan. Stir in parsley and enough remaining broth to moisten the linguine. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note