Broccoli Rabe and Cheese Pizza
High in calcium (225 mg); RDA for women ages 19 to 50 is 1,000 mg. Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 18 minutes. This pizza provides a hefty chunk of a woman's daily calcium requirement, so enjoy it without the guilt.
More From Health
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 683mg
- Calcium: 225mg
- 1 pound broccoli rabe (or broccoli)
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 1/2 cups light tomato-and-basil pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Remove and discard tough ends from broccoli rabe stems; coarsely chop stems, leaves, and florets.
- 3. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet. Add broccoli rabe; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Dry on paper towels.
- 4. Sprinkle baking sheet with cornmeal. Unroll dough onto baking sheet; pat into a 12- x 14-inch rectangle. Top with sauce, broccoli rabe, and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle the floor of the oven with water 2-3 times to create steam for a crispier crust.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes Sugars 5g.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note