Broccoli has a very rich source of a flavonoid called kaempferol . It is stuffed with vitamins A, B, K, C, as well as nutrients such as potassium, zinc and fiber Splendid Post.thanks for share..even more wait ..
Broccoli Rabe with White Beans and Parmesan
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Missie Neville Crawford
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Sodium: 273mg
- 1 pound broccoli rabe (rapini)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Cut broccoli rabe into 2-inch pieces. Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add crushed red pepper and garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli rabe to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in salt and black pepper. Stir in cannellini beans; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables