- 1 pound broccoli rabe (rapini)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan cheese
- calories 119
- fat 5.9 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- sodium 273 mg
How to Make It
Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Cut broccoli rabe into 2-inch pieces. Cook broccoli rabe in boiling water 2 minutes; drain.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add crushed red pepper and garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli rabe to pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in salt and black pepper. Stir in cannellini beans; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Top with shaved Parmesan cheese.