Broccoli Quiche Muffins
Cool: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- • Combine the broccoli, onion, ham and cheese; set aside. In a bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add oil; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in broccoli mixture.
- • Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note