Broccoli Quiche Crepe Cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 3 bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- • In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, flour and salt; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- • Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- • Line each of four 6-oz. custard cups with a crepe; set aside. Freeze remaining crepes in a freezer bag, leaving waxed paper between each crepe, for up to 3 months.
- • For filling, cook broccoli according to package directions. Cut up any larger pieces of broccoli. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave bacon on high for 2 minutes; drain. Add the onion; microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tender. Beat eggs and milk; stir in broccoli mixture and bacon mixture. Spoon into prepared crepe cups.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from custard cups and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note