• Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch shallow baking dish.
• Stir the eggs, soup mix, broccoli and cottage cheese in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
• Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place the pastry into the bottom of the baking dish. Prick the pastry with a fork.
• Spread the broccoli mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
• Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand in the baking dish on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
Go to full version of