Broccoli Quiche Bites
After the pastry thaws, it takes just 10 minutes to put together these easy-to-make appetizers that get lots of flavor from a surprising ingredient - vegetable soup mix. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Chill: 20 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 envelope(s) dry vegetable soup and dip mix
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup(s) whipped cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- • Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9x13-inch shallow baking dish.
- • Stir the eggs, soup mix, broccoli and cottage cheese in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 9x13-inch rectangle. Place the pastry into the bottom of the baking dish. Prick the pastry with a fork.
- • Spread the broccoli mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese.
- • Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Let stand in the baking dish on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note